Friday, April 6, 2007

"Sherrybaby" - post Feb 13, '07 on myspace


Over the weekend, Jim & I rented a movie called "Sherrybaby". It's an independent movie starring Maggie Gyllenhall as Sherry Swanson. It is a story about how she tried to get her life back together after being in jail for stealing to feed her drug habits.

The movie is pretty good...a sad story. At the beginning I kinda didn't like her character coz she kept screwing up. Later on, it showed why she ended up being the way she is and it made me feel sorry for her. Maggie Gyllenhall (older sister to Jake Gyllenhall...) is very good in it. She made me forget that she's acting and think that it is Sherry whom I am watching.

Anyways, if you guys get a chance to watch this movie, get it...I do recommend watching it.

No comments: