Friday, April 6, 2007

Friday..Again

Here we go again....It's Friday afternoon and I am all by my lonesome self again working away at the office. I take that back....everyone at the dental practice side are gone but there are a few guys left on the dental software side so technically I am not all that alone...

This Sunday is Easter. I personally don't really care about it but since my in laws are Catholics Jim & I are going over to their house for lunch and some family time. My little niece, Karsen, will probably love Easter since she'll get to do the egg hunting stuff and get gifts. I haven't Karsen since February for Jim's birthday, I bet she's grown quite a bit....Chris said that she loves to run around now that she's getting use to walking....

Jim & I are not planning on doing much this weekend since Jim is still not feeling well. Aside from lunch with the in laws on Sunday, we will most likely stay home and watch movies and play with our 2 boys....I will probably be on the computer a lot playing my "City Life" game...I'm hooked to that game now....

Man, it's only 4:10pm....another 50 minutes before I can get loose. Hemm, maybe I'll leave at 4:30, just enough time for me to tidy up my messy desk and make sure everything on the dental practice side are locked up and shut off....

Okay, catch ya later....adios

No comments: