Saturday, April 14, 2007

I wish....ha ha ha



When I was in college (before I met Jim) I used to have the poster above in my bedroom....Before I go to sleep at night, I would look at that poster and wish that I would find someone who would fulfill those characteristics......And guess what? I never found that guy!!! I seriously doubt that there is any guy in this world who could fulfill that characteristics.

I am sure growing up, we all have dreams about our prince charming. We all want that knight in the shining armor to swoop us away on his white horse, riding into the sunset and live happily ever after.....Unfortunately, those are in fairy tales....

I had a couple of serious relationships before I met Jim and I have to say that neither one of them came even close to that prince charming I had in my dreams. I sure am glad that I didn't marry either of them coz I would have been divorced by now.....phew!!!

Though Jim might not fulfill all of that characteristics, he came pretty close. Because I love him very much, I've learned to accept the 2 characteristic flaws in that list..... I bet you are curious to know what they are, right? Well, I know I shouldn't tell you what they are coz it might hurt his feelings but I am going to tell you anyways....

Are you ready????

Here are the 2 flaws......

1. Tall - Malaysian standards he would be considered tall since he's about 5' 8" but I am taller than him at 6' 0".

2. He absolutely refuse to feed me ice cream, much less in bed!!! And, that is only because I am diabetic and ice creams are definately a no-no for me.....

Here I am with the aforementioned poster along with my stuff animals (l to r - Thumper, Bunny, Johan & Mamat). Can't remember why I named that rhino "Mamat", probably running out of names since I do have quite a few of those animals...

Jim took this picture just before I moved from my 2 bedroom apartment to the studio apartment upstairs. And guess what??? This picture is still in his wallet to this very day!!!!!!

To my Prince Charming....I love you very very much!!!

No comments: