Friday, April 6, 2007

"10th Anniversary" - posted Nov 30, 2006 on myspace


Yesterday, November 29th, 2006 Jim & I hit that milestone, our 10th wedding anniversary . Wow, I can't believe that we have been married for that long. It felt like it was just yesterday that we met at college and that was almost 13 years ago!!!


So, what did we do yesterday to celebrate you ask? Nothing! We both had to work and since Jim work nights and I work days, it's kinda hard to do anything especially during the week. Though, we did do our traditional "hide/seek greeting cards". I put his in front of our downstairs tv and he hid mine under my heart pillow (my bantal busuk, he he he). Sammy was so curious about my card last night that he took a bite out of it. I sure hope it's tasty .


Since we didn't have time yesterday, we will also do our annual watching of our engagement and wedding reception video this weekend. I know, I know, it is a little cheesy but I love watching those videos. It reminds us of why we got married in the first place. And, I am able to "see" my mom and aunt who are no longer here as well as my family whom I miss very much.


What did we get for each other as gifts? I got Jim a Cubs leather jacket. He looks pretty smart in it . Jim got me a 3 stone diamond ring which stands for "Past, Present & Future". We had my sister, Deen, custom made it in KL. I really love the ring though I had hoped that the stone would be a little bigger, but that is what the jeweller able to make with the budget that we have. I don't mind it at all...the ring and jacket are just material things. What is important to me is that the man I married 10 years ago still loves me very much. I couldn't ask for anything more than that.


Honey, if you read this.....I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND FOR ETERNITY!!

No comments: