Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter



Yesterday, Sunday, April 8, was Easter. Jim & I went over to his parents for lunch and hung out with them as well as Jim's sister & her family. They had food from the store "Honey Baked Ham". Of course, they had turkey for me he he he. Jim's family had always been very good about making sure that they have non pork product for Jim & myself and I truly appreciate that. I didn't feel like making anything so I made mixed fruit salad for dessert.

This picture of Karsen and the Easter Bunny was taken a few days ago at the mall (I think). When we first got to my in laws, she was a little hesitatant to come to us since we haven't seen her since Jim's birthday in Februay. After I did my "wiggly worm" finger to her nose she was back to her friendly self again. Boy, she really loves getting her picture taken. Whenever she sees a camera, she will start smiling and actually chase after whomever that have the camera to take her picture. We got her a fiber optic bunny carrot house as an Easter gift. It's this big carrot house with a couple of bunnies and the fiber optic lights up...

I basically played with Karsen while we watch the movie "Goodfellas". I really do like that movie. "The Godfather" trilogy is my favorite of the "mafia" movies and "Goodfellas" comes in a close second.

Anyways, Karsen will be here at about 9:00 am today. Jim & I are babysitting since Chris & mom have something to do. I am taking her to Lee Lee's (my favorite Asian grocery store) after I drop Jim off at his doctor's appointment later.....

Well, I better go take my shower and make myself pretty......he he he
Adios for now....

No comments: