Friday, April 6, 2007

"Sammy & Tiger" - posted Jan 11, 2007 on myspace




Can I just tell you how much I love my two boys, Sammy & Tiger? Jim & I got them from the animal shelter...Sammy when he was 2 in September 2003 and Tiger when he was 6 weeks old in June 2005. Sammy will be 6 on April 12 and Tiger 2 on May 1. Since we got Tiger when he was younger, he looks up to Sammy and wants to do everything that Sammy does.

They both have different personalities. Sammy is shy and very cautious whereas Tiger is the joker in the family. Sammy usually will hesitate before he does anything, but Tiger would jump at any distraction tho he gets scared but that doesn't stop him from getting into trouble. Sammy is very vocal, he has different sounds that he makes. He would announce himself whenever he enters a room as if saying, "Hey world here I am." Tiger is a little quieter tho he is starting to speak more and more. He gets especially loud when he wants his food. I guess when you are hungry, you want your mummy to feed you, right....he he he.

I could not begin to tell you how much I love those 2 guys. Since Jim & I do not have kids of our own (not from lack of trying, I can tell you that...), we think of them as our sons.
I love it when I get home from a long day at work, they will be waiting for me at the door. As soon as they see my head pop up from behind our wooden gate, they would jump up and meowed excitedly. Tiger would be on his hind legs, front paws stretched up against the glass door and Sammy will be scratching against the door wanting me to pat him.
As soon as I get into the house, they will be circling around my legs wanting to get picked up and made over with. They will not quit until I pick each of them up and give them a pat and a kiss...Ahhh, it's so nice to know that someone wants your attention.

At night, after Jim leaves for work, we would snuggle together on the bed or futon. Sammy will be by my side and I would hug him close while Tiger will either be by my head or legs, depending on his mood that night. There we would lay till morning when they would wake me up so that I can give them their breakfast. If I am late waking up, Sammy will try to ring my old fashion alarm clock. He would stick his nose on the bell and move it side to side so that it would ring. Of course, all Tiger had to do to wake me up is lick my face...he he he.

Both Jim & I are so attached to them that whenever we go somewhere, we could't wait to get home so that we can see their cute adorable faces. When both Jim & I are at home, Sammy likes to lay between us while we watch Tiger do his comedic act.

Oh well, insya allah, maybe one day we will have kids of our own but we would never neglect our 2 sons. We will love them just like they have loved us....

I am now off to go home to my 3 boys.....(Jim, Sammy & Tiger..)

No comments: