Monday, April 30, 2007

College Days



I was moving some of our old boxes from the laundry room into the storage closet today and came across a box of my old photos. So, I sat on the kitchen floor for about an hour going thru those pictures.

Anyways, I came across this photo of the Malaysian students at SIU (Southern Illinois University at Carbondale). I think it was taken either in '93 or '94. We sent the photo to the Utusan Malaysia newspaper for the "Aidil Fitri" greeting section.

Looking at that picture, I realized that I do not remember most of the people in there except for a very few. Of course, I remember my best friend, Nida (she wouldn't forgive me if I forget her..he he he). Some of the students I remember in this picture are Anom, Kanita (my roommate), Julie, Kirah, Tina, Linda, Jijah, Jee (my other roommate), Ina (roommate), Pah, Fuad, Shahril, Azli, Zaid, Man, and Pian... The rest of them? Their face looks familiar but I can't recall their names.

I do have to say, out of all those students, the ones I still keep in touch with are Nida, Anom, and Julie....By the way, Gua, kome buat apa hari tu? You're not in the pic!!

Can you spot me in the picture? If you click on the picture, it should enlarge it and you should be able to see better....

No comments: