Friday, April 6, 2007

"Here We Are Again (Thanksgiving)" - posted Nov 22, 2006 on myspace

Here we are again....that time of the year. I can't believe it has been about a year since I last wrote anything in this blog.

Believe me when I say that I attempted so many times but alas, it always end up stuck in my head or in the trash can.

Tomorrow, Nov 23rd is Thanksgiving (again). Unlike last year, we will be at my sister in law's like we usually do in previous years (except for last year la). The traditional Thanksgiving feast will commence at about 2pm, starting with everyone unbuckling their belt....he he he....Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, candied sweet potatoes, greenbeans & onions, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie...my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

This will also be Karsen's (my little niece) first Thanksgiving...She will be 1 year old next week. Though I know she most likely won't remember tomorrow, I am sure there will be lots of picture of her.

Anyways, what am I thankful for this year? There are so many things I am thankful for....first and foremost, for being alive and somewhat healthy. Next, I am most thankful for having Jim in my life, who cares and love me very much especially during times when I don't love myself too much. Of course, I am very thankful to have family and friends who cares about me, some more than others...My 2 "sons" whom would wait for me by the door when I come home from work, follow me all over the house, sleep with me and keep me company while their daddy is at work and just generally happy to be with me (maybe coz I feed and clean up their poop...har har har)

What do I wish for? Happiness, peace of mind...that everything will be okay....

Well, to those of you out there, Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

No comments: