Friday, April 6, 2007

"Friday" - posted June 16, 2006 on myspace

Well, it's Friday, 6:19pm Arizona time...I am still at work....No no no...I'm not working and am off the clock...just still at work. Doing nothing much, just chatting with my aunt and catching up on my emails...

Well, someone I really love recently told me that I lack confidence and need to think more positively. I was a little taken aback...I kept thinking about it and realized that that is one of my weaknesses...CONFIDENCE! I always strive to do my best but on the back of my mind somehow I would think, why even bother coz I would fail anyways....I guess I do not want to be disappointed or disappoint someone else so I would set a low standard for myself that if I do fail, then it's no big deal. But it is a big deal...to me anyways....

I have been thinking about this a lot and came to the conclusion that there is nothing that I can do about certain things sometimes and it is ok....

Well, we'll see how it goes....

No comments: