Sunday, December 2, 2007

Adventure at Chuck E Cheese

We were over at Chuck E Cheese yesterday afternoon to celebrate Karsen's 2nd birthday. For those of you not familiar with Chuck E Cheese, it's a pizza restaurant with arcades. Parents do have lots of birthday parties there since it does cater to kids.

Karsen throughly enjoyed herself. She went on most of the rides but I think her favorite was the "hamster" tunnel (like the one they have at McDonald's). Jim & I were a little surprised that she was able to climb up the stairs to get to the "main" tunnel. She enjoyed playing by herself until a couple of older kids started to harrass her. Well, they didn't really harrass her. They wanted to play with her but instead of picking her up under the arms, they tried to pick her up by her neck. Boy, did we panicked...We know that the older kids didn't mean to hurt her but since it was so loud in the restaurant and the tunnel is up above everyone, the kids couldn't hear us yelling to them not to pick her up by her neck. My father-in-law ended up telling one of the employees to go up and get her down. Karsen doesn't seem too effected by it since she went on to play...The adults were the ones who got a little panicked..he he he

Anyways, I am glad Karsen enjoyed her birthday. Jim made her 2 t-shirts, one with the picture of a golden retriever on the front with the caption ,"My mommy & me love golden retrievers" on the back and the other with the picture of a cat with the caption, "My daddy & me love kitty cats"...

Boy, I think I'm still stuffed from all that pizza we had yesterday......Burppppp

No comments: