Sunday, December 23, 2007

Another Christmas Party














The software company I work for (my other part time job) had our Christmas party at the Texas Roadhouse this past friday. Everyone was there except for one of the owners.

In the picture above, clockwise from bottom left, are: Scott (sales), Chase (support), Landon (software engineer), David (owner/sales), Lee (owner/developer), Todd (support) & Richard (support). Not in attendance is Dr Stapley. Yours truly is not in the picture since I was again the photographer.

We all had fun at the party....

If you read my other "Christmas Party" blog, you'd notice that the dental office I work for have all girls except for Dr King. And, if you notice for the software company there are all boys except for yours truly....kinda funny huh?

Anyways, I love working for both offices, different kind of problems & fun. Here's hoping that I will still be working for both offices when the next Christmas party rolls around....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope everything works out for the best! yeah dr king is the thorn among the roses and you are the rose among the thorns, lol!
wan chik.

Anonymous said...

How did you ever manage to have two jobs....?

Shirin said...

Hi Li,

The dental office is my full time job and the software company is my part time job. Both offices are next to each other (dental occupy suites 8 & 9 while software occupy suite 7) so I don't have to go somewhere different everyday.

Also, I can remote access my computers for both offices from home so I get to work from home too.