Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tag Time Again!

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
Last night?...Hemm, no one I guess... except for maybe "Chuck" from the show "Chuck" on channel 12.

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Asleep...Demam ma....

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Still asleep, until I got a phone call from work saying they needed some reports for our staff meeting this afternoon

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Ayo, I can't even remember what happened last week, ni pulak last year....Celebrated our 10th anniversary I remember that one...;-)

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Just 5 seconds ago... "TIGER!!!!"

6. How many beverages did you have today?
So far 3 - milo, & 2 glasses of water

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Red & white

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Groceries...demam2 pun masih pi beli grocery...

9. Where were you last night?
In bed at home

10. What color is your front door?
Beige

11. Where do you keep your change?
Purse, pant's pocket, under the sofa cushion, my big Cola-Cola piggy bank...

12. What’s the weather like today?
Winter is here so a little chilly even for Arizona

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Sticky Chewy Chocolate Chip from Swensen's

14. What excites you?
Having my boys around me...

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yes and no...depends on my mood at that time

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Err, yes.

17. Do you talk a lot?
Depends whom I'm talking with

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Heck NO!!!

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
I'm sure I did at some point in my life...Right now I can't remember their last names

20. Do you make up your own words?
Yes, especially when I talk to my boys and my niece, or not want Jim to know that I said something bad *shh*

21. Are you a jealous person?
To a certain extent, yes.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Aziatul Aznin...he he he

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K'
Kriston

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Melissa

25. What does the last text message you received say?
"Are you coming into work today? from Scott yesterday

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Yes, especially if the glass is empty

27. Do you have curly hair?
No, but I can make it curly if you really want me to

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Back to bed

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Err...don't wanna name names he he he

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Strawberry jello

31. Will you get married in the future?
Err am married now & plan to stay married with him for a long time (Insya allah)

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Watched a marathon of Harry Potter movies last night....Yes I am a Potterhead....he he he

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Of course!!

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
This morning.

35. Are you currently depressed?
Occassionally....yes

36. Did you cry today?
No. Why? do you want me to?

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Tagged by Nin and I love doing tags

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Sofia, Wan Chik, Idham, Deen, & Mawan

No comments: