Monday, December 10, 2007

Happiness is.....

I had dropped off Jim at his doctor's earlier this morning and went to Lee Lee's asian market to do my monthly "asian" grocery shopping... As always I would go down each aisle to see what new stuff they have...

I am almost out of my "white coffee" cappucino so that is one of the items on my list of things to buy. As I got to the spot where the coffee normally is, something caught my eyes. It is the "Tongkat Ali Ginseng Coffee"...Wow I couldn't believe my eyes...

Some of my friends had said that the coffee is pretty good and also with the khasiat tongkat ali, it's even better ;-). So, I got a package...my water is boiling in the kettle right now and we'll see just how good this coffee is....

Oh, another thing I found at Lee Lee's today, though I did not buy it, was pomelo. What the heck is pomelo? Well, buat kata orang Ipoh, it's limau bali. It's a citrus fruit which looks like an oversized grapefruit. I used to eat this fruit when I was younger.... Cicah dengan kicap gula & cili padi...sedap...

Err Nida, if you read this, remember "Pomelo"? What the heck ever happened to Pomelo? Sorry guys, just an inside joke with my best friend.... And, Pomelo, if you ever read this... drop us a line will you... wonder if you are still kicking out there somewhere....

Okay my kettle is whistling to me....time for me to enjoy my Tongkat Ali Ginseng Coffee.....ha ha ha

4 comments:

Siti Blogger said...

Err...isn't tongkat ali beneficial for men? And for women, it should be the kacip fatimah? I think there is also kacip fatimah coffee in the market... Ntah la... Just out of curiosity...was it good? And I don't mean the coffee...he he he!! Sorry Yin, bengong sikit today...

Anonymous said...

Yup, that's what I think, too. The kacip fatimah coffee is called 'Pearl'. It's good!
Wan Chik

Mama Bs said...

k.yin...
tongkat ali is for men la... the word "tongkat Ali" pun dah explain evrything. And yes.. pompuan punya is kopi kacip fatimah. Pearl is one of them. (A product from Ali Cafe)

Siti Blogger said...

Ya la...bamz107 is right...the name itself is enough indication. "tongkat ali"..."KACIP fatimah"...

Hehehe...org melayu ni pandai jek bagi nama benda2 gini kan? Subtle but very deep in meaning lol!!