Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix

Christmas came early for me this year....Though Jim & I don't celebrate Christmas, we still ecxhange gifts with each other and his family. Anyways, I picked the DVD "Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix" and the book "Fair Game: My Life as a Spy, My Betrayal by the White Home" as my gifts...Yes, yes, we picked our own gifts but we also pick a "surprise" gift for each other. I can't tell you what my surprise gift for Jim is since he reads my blogs...I'll tell you after Christmas..if you are nice ;-)

Anyways, both the book and DVD came in the mail yesterday...Woo hoo!!! Jim is suppose to wrap my gifts for me to open Christmas eve with his family. But, I can't wait that long so I decided to watch the DVD last night!!! Ha ha ha... Jim can wrap the gift when I'm done ;-)

You guys know by now that I am a Potterhead (I scored 93% on the "Are You a Potterhead" quiz) ... So, needless to say, I loved this movie. Obviously, the book is much much better but the movie is pretty good. Man, how those kids have grown!! I think I have a little crush on Daniel Radcliffe....he he he...

Okay, back to work for me...Be watching the movie again tonight when I get home....

2 comments:

Siti Blogger said...

Hi! You've been tagged. If you decide to do it, go to http://ratujamu.blogspot.com/2007/12/things-i-tried-in-past.html

Cheers! :-)

Unknown said...

:)...rejoice in the spirit of the season!
i too loves the nostalgia o christmas....it always brings back memories of my student days...

idham