Sunday, November 18, 2007

Spiderman 3


Spiderman, Spiderman
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web, any size
Catches thieves just like flies
Is he strong? Listen bud
He's got radioactive blood
Can he swing from a thread?
Take a look overhead
Hey there! There goes the Spiderman
In the chill of the night,
At the scene of the crime,
Like a streak of light,
He arrives just in time!
Spiderman, Spiderman
Friendly neighborhood Spiderman
Wealth and fame, he's ignored
Action is his reward,
To him,
Life is a great big bang up
Wherever there's a hang-up,
You'll find the Spiderman!

I love the Spiderman theme song. When I was younger, I used to sing that song, especially when the show comes on tv. Now that I am older (much, much older), I'd catch myself singing that song, and it would put a smile on my face. If you ever catch me smiling for no apparent reason, most likely that song is playing in my head...he he he (weird, I know, but it makes me happy).

Now, onto the Spiderman movies....I love the first 2 movies (the 2nd one being my favorite) but the 3rd is a little dissapointing. As always the special effects were awesome but the plotline is a little too "busy" for me. There were too many things going on at the same time, too many villians (haven't they learned from the Batman movie with George Clooney?) and too many subplots. They should just have one villian and keep the rest for the next sequel (if they plan on any).

If they really want to have more than one villian, they should just have the Sandman (Thomas Hayden Church) & Venom (that black substance thingy from outer space). The Eddie Brock (Topher Grace) & Gwen Stacy's (Bryce Dallas Howard) characters seems like an unnecessary addition.

Anyways, the movie is still pretty cool so watch it if you like the franchise but if you want to avoid any major headache, I would not recommend you see it.....

Oh my freaking head!!!...

No comments: