Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Honeybaked Ham & Turkey

The staff at the office where I work got a nice little surprise from our boss/owner today. Since we did quite well last month and Thanksgiving is this Thursday, Dr K decided to get everyone a honey glazed ham from the Honeybaked Ham Co. Since Jim & I don't eat ham, Dr K got us a honey glazed turkey instead...Isn't that sweet of him?

The staff were really surprised and pleased and I wouldn't blame them. They did work really hard last month and our production (A/R) shows it. It's always nice when your hard work is acknowledged. Of course, I knew about the surprise since I was the one who went to buy the hams and turkey ;-)

Since we are going to have a whole turkey at my sister-in-law's on Thursday, I guess Jim & I will be enjoying our turkey for dinner tonight...Woo hoo...I don't have to make dinner....he he he

Pic: Honeybaked ham (top right), Honey glazed turkey breast (bottom left) from the Honeybaked Ham Co.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup! It is nice to be appreciated! I'm glad for you.
Wan Chik.