Saturday, November 3, 2007

Melepaking

I woke up this morning at about 5:30am with Sammy on my chest purring to his heart's content. I have been awake for about 3 hours now and have not done a thing, not even taken my shower (phew)!!! I just feel like being a lazy bum today. Nothing on the agenda today...no work, no doctor's appointments, nothing....

I guess I could start working on our little patch of soil on the back patio since it has started to get cooler now. Need to plant my tulip bulbs so that I can have my little tulip patch by spring. But guess what? It's not gonna happen today coz I am doing absolutely nothing!!! I have been playing this game called "Plant Tycoon" on my computer so I guess that will be my little garden for now...he he he

Well, nothing much to write so I'm going back to tending my virtual garden...See ya later....

2 comments:

Siti Blogger said...

Waaahhh...one of favorite activities. No...not gardening. Lepak, of course. But I found out that too much of it gives me tension headache. Strange but true.

Shirin said...

Melepak is the best therapy for me...he he he