Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Facebook

Addicted, I am so addicted to Facebook!!! I signed up on Facebook back in October of this year after a few urgings from family and friends. At that time I was already on Myspace, Friendster, hi5, Ringo...etc so, I wasn't too keen on getting on another "social" network. After a few more urgings from one of my cousins, I finally broke down and signed up.

At first, I didn't see anything different in Facebook than the other social network I am on. Then, one day I received a "gift" from my cousin...Ooo, I was happy *wink*. From that day on, I kept finding new applications that I can add to my profile and I am hooked...big time, he he he... I've also reconnected with a few old friends, (mainly from high school), and made some new ones...

So, for those of you on Facebook, go ahead... poke me, soak me, spank me...and don't forget those drinks, ice creams & cakes....I will try to return the favor as often as I can..... and, watch out for those panty raids and water fights... *evil laugh*

No comments: