Saturday, November 24, 2007

Of work, home and life

Hubby: How much is in the bank right now?

Wife: About $____ right now. Will have more at end of month when I get paid.

Hubby: How much will be in there at end of month?

Wife: About $____ after the mortgage, car payments and insurance.

Hubby: Is that all?. I thought you have 3 jobs?

Wife: Well, I work 3-4 days at office A, 1 day at office B, and a few hours at office C

Hubby: That's not 3 jobs. I thought when you said you work 3 jobs, you are working about 120 hours a week.

Wife: What the fuck????????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh oh.....
Wan Chik

Unknown said...

errmm....walalala....cerita sikit te context of the conversation...:-)

wife : "how much is ur bank?"
hubby: "as much as what u have not spent"

hehehehe

idham

Shirin said...

Terbalik tu abg Id....

Anonymous said...

I didn't say that I thought that you worked a lot of hours. I said that other people would think that you worked a real lot of hours if you told them that you have three jobs.