Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tired


I forced myself to go into work today even though I really don't feel like it. Still didn't get a good sleep last night. Kept waking up every hour again. Poor Sammy had to move to different spots on the bed every time I wake up coz I was tossing and turning all night...

Yawwnnnnnn..... I am so tired. Luckily, the pile on my desk wasn't too big this morning so I am able to get through it. The office will be closed half day tomorrow and all day Friday, so I will be able to get everything done before the weekend.

I am not looking forward to the summer at all. It is suppose to still be spring but it is already hot here in Arizona and it's only May!!! I'm not looking forward to the 120F (about 49C) temperature that we usually have in the summer. You can literally cook an egg on the pavement, no kidding!!! Maybe that is why I am feeling tired... this hot weather is just draining me. I guess I better call the air condition guy to make sure that the house central unit is in good working order. I really do not want it to break down in the middle of summer like it did about 2 year ago... Hemm, I better make sure that Jim changes the air filter to the central unit too... We might use the pool this summer but I don't like to stay outside too much when it is so hot, so we'll see.

Good thing that I have the new Toyota Yaris too so I don't have to drive around in the heat without air conditioning like I did last summer with the Dodge Caravan, especially when I am running around doing errands in the middle of the afternoon. Man, that was torture!!! I just need to get the sunshade for the car windows. The windows on the Yaris are tinted but it still gets pretty hot sitting in the parking lot even now. Can you imagine how hot it would be in summer? Feels like an oven on full blast...

Well, another hour before I get off. Guess I should finish up the minor stuff that were left over from yesterday's pile...

Oh, the "Lost" season finale is tonight. It will be on for 2 hours. As always, I'll be taping the episode. That way, I can watch it again and again to make sure that I get all the clues...he he he. I am such a "Lost" fanatic... I am a "Heroes" fanatic too. Their season finale was last Monday, so after tonight I will be going into "Lost" & "Heroes" withdrawals since all the shows are going to be on reruns now....Waaaaaaa.......

I better get my stuff done... I'm starting to ramble here... Catch ya later alligator!!!

No comments: