Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ponteng

Today I didn't go into work...This past weekend as well as on Monday and today, I was feeling down. Don't really have any reason why, just feeling blah....

I couldn't sleep really well last night. Kept getting up about every hour and when I do fall asleep, I would wake up right away. So, at about 7:00am this morning I decided that I am not going into work...

What did I do all day today? Sleep, sleep and more sleep....Even with all that sleep today, I am still yawning and most likely will be going to bed early tonight. I have to go into work tomorrow coz if I don't, the pile on my desk is going to keep getting bigger and bigger since no one else will do it.

I am watching "Dancing with the Stars" on ABC (channel 15) right now and most likely will hit the bed soon after...

Nite2.....

No comments: