Monday, May 21, 2007

Lazy, lazy me...

Hemm, it's late Monday afternoon and I am a little bored. The first game of the NBA Eastern Conference final between the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Detroit Pistons is on TNT (channel 26) at the moment but I don't feel like watching.

As usual, I have my 3-day weekend since I don't work on Mondays. This whole weekend I kinda felt blahhhh. I did go to my in laws late yesterday afternoon but that was basically the highlight of my weekend. Other than that, I just hung out around the house with my 3 boys.

We did rent a couple of movies, "Little Children" and "The Good Shepard". We haven't watch "The Good Shepard" yet. "Little Children" was pretty good. Kate Winslet (Titanic), Jennifer Connelly (Hulk) and Patrick Wilson (Hard Candy) was in it. It's about the relationship between this housewife and a stay-at-home dad and also how their neighbors deal when a known child molester moved back to their neighborhood. There were a few sex scenes in the movie so I wouldn't watch it with your kids.

What else to write about... I think I'll try to finish typing out my book. I have been postponing that too...lazy lazy me....

I guess I'll catch ya later....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sounda kinda, humm drumm - kiddo! Cyn

Mama Bs said...

I think even if Little Children are shown here, the sex scenes will be edited. hehehehe