Friday, May 18, 2007

Here We Go Again

It's Friday again....and like most Fridays, I am by my lonesome self in the office. There are still a few guys on the software side but the dental side is completely empty. I am proud to say that at about 3:45pm, I am almost done going thru my pile that accumulated while I was on vacation last week....YEAH!!!! I am sure the pile will be there again when I come back in next Tuesday he he he.

Hemm, what do I want to do this weekend...Of course, it would be my favorite pasttime... sleepppppppppp... We are suppose to go out for lunch with Jim's parents on Sunday. Aunt Susan (my mother in law's sister) is here for a visit from Chicago. I am sure we will be at my in laws most of Sunday. I don't mind it coz I get to play with little Karsen.

Other than that...I have nothing much planned. Most likely will just lepak around the house and yakking with my family & friends on yahoo.

I am getting a little bored now that I don't have much to do around the office. Maybe I can sneak out early...;-)

Anyways, have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments: