Friday, January 2, 2009

"Iron Man"

We rented "Iron Man" yesterday and I thought the movie was okay. It was a movie based on Stan Lee's Marvel comic "Iron Man" about a weapons manufacturer named Tony Stark whom after being captured in Afghanistan decided to make an iron suit for himself.

Robert Downey Jr was Tony Stark/Iron Man and Jeff Bridges was his company's, Stark Industries, business partner. Gweyneth Paltrow was Tony Stark's assistant/love interest. Downey Jr was pretty good as Iron Man though I thought the movie itself is okay. When I first heard that he was going to be Iron Man, I didn't think that he would make a good superhero. I was pleasantly surprised that he actually made a good one...at least a very convincing one.

If you like Marvel comics than this movie is for you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this movie and liked the hero, too.
Wan Chik.