Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

6 1/2 hours before the new year is here and I am contemplating the events that happened this year. What a year it has been, lots of things (good and bad), some are monumental, some are just blah but still it has been a pretty good year.

Things/events that happened this year....

Jim is finally getting better for which I am truly grateful. My sister, Deen, had her first child, a beautiful little girl named Eva Khairunnisa. My other niece, Karsen, turned 3 the day before our 12th wedding anniversary. My 2 nephews, Aman and Apan are naughtier than ever (at least that's what their parents told me).

Barrack Obama was elected as the first black for the US. What an event that was. I am happy to see that a more qualified person is elected to the highest office in the country.

Err what else happened in 2008... So many and I can't remember all of them at the moment.

Anyways, customers are starting to pore into the bank at the moment (no doubt to withdraw money for their New Year party tonight) so I better stop here.

Have a Happy & Safe New Year everyone!!!

No comments: