Sunday, June 3, 2007

Balik Kampung.....

Hemm, it looks like I might be able to go back to Malaysia this October for raya puasa as well as my cousin, Hazel's wedding...yes!!!! That is, if my bosses let me go la...I have to ask them when I get back to work on Tuesday.

At first we weren't sure if I could go back or not since Jim was out of work for about 3 months due to his illness but after looking at our budget, it looks like I will be able to. Unfortunately, Jim most likely won't be able to go since he was out sick and is still not 100% healthy. He will be left with the boys for about 2 weeks while I am gone.

Anyways, I am really excited about going back. This will be the 2nd time I am able to go back for raya puasa. The 1st time being November '05. I miss my family so much and am glad that I am able to see them again, tho I am a little anxious about seeing my dad considering how things went between us the last time I was there. Oh well, if I see him, that is okay, if not that is okay too, I'm not going to worry about it.

I guess I'd better book my ticket as soon as I get the okay from my bosses..... I'll let you guys know when everything is confirmed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well, insyaAllah!

- Wan Chik

Anonymous said...

2 weeks is a very very short time honey!! don't think you are able to meet everybody but you MAKE sure you have time for ME!!!