Tuesday, June 26, 2007

As Tagged by B.A.MZ.1.0.7 - for charity

Alhamdulillah... it's for charity..(pls refer to Idham's blog for details)The rules: If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged."By doing this meme/tag Idham is contributing rm127 on YOUR BEHALF to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences........

1. A person is only as good as ..... he/she wants to be
2. Friendship is always ..... good to have
3. To love is to..... be yourself
4. Money makes me..... want to spend more ;-)
5. I miss ..... my family
6. My way of saying I care is by ..... showing it
7. I try to spread love and happiness by..... being nice to other people & not expecting anything in return
8. Pick the flowers when..... it's in your own garden or buy it from the florist
9. To love someone is to..... accept the way they are
10. Beauty is..... only skin deep
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was..... being sent off to boarding school
12. When I was twenty one, I remember..... going to college in the states
13. I am most happy when ..... I am with my honey & 2 boys
14. Nothing makes me happier than ..... time with my honey & 2 boys
15. If I can change one thing, I will change..... the prejudice people have on anyone who is different from them
16. If smiles were..... chocolates then I..... will try to eat as much as I can then distribute the rest to everyone else ;-)
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could..... live in peace and harmony without prejudice and hatred
18. If you want to ..... be a good person, then you have to ..... be good to yourself first.
19. Money is not everything but..... it sure does help get most things
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is..... when my late mom told me that she loves me
21. I smile when.... I'm happy
22. When I am happy, I..... smile.. ;)
23. If only I don't have to ..... go to work, then..... I will be at home right now ;-P
24. The best thing I did yesterday was.... being with my honey & boys
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, "... Tales of Two Kitties ..."
26. One thing I must do before I die is..... do my hajj
27. Doing this meme, I feel like ..... doing a good deed indeed :-)

The originator of this tag is aiming to collect at least rm10,000 worth of meme/tags from bloggers by 26th August. Once this tag is done, please leave a comment in Idham’s blog to inform him that you have done the tag. Many thanks and hope this small tag could contribute towards making some orphans happy, insya Allah...

I herefore tag: Deen, Riz, Wan Chik, Nin, Ifrah & Mawan

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Shirin....:)

dah nak tinggalkan komen tadi...terasyek pulak tenguk gambar2 di slide show tu...:)
thanks for sharing.

and thank you for being such a sport and helping to spread joy and happiness ....:)
Enjoyed reading ur responces....
from here, i can see one who is filled with love and compassion for others.

every single contribution counts and hoepfully will make at least one child smile...

May God bless u and ur loved ones.

idham

Unknown said...

to add...

AlFatihah for ur late mom...and may ur wish to perform Hajj tercapai dalam masa terdekat...insyAAllah.

idham

Siti Blogger said...

Done! :-)