Friday, June 22, 2007

Backache


For the last few days, my lower back have been aching non stop. I am not sure why it's hurting so much. I feel like an old lady everytime I walk. I have been sleeping on the futon a lot lately since our big tv is in the living room, maybe that's why my back is all out of whack.

I have to admit that I don't have good posture to begin with. Ever since I was young, I've always slouched when I walk. I tried to make myself smaller coz I was always teased about my height. From that I think I've gotten so used to slouching that I do it without even thinking about it.

Anyways, Jim found my back brace for me and all night last night and today I have it on. One thing about wearing that brace is not only it helps with my back but it also helps me to eat less. I guess with my backache, I won't be on the computer too much this weekend. I'd better just lay down and be the lazy bum I usually am anyways....he he he...

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yin, you'd better take care. Use the brace as often as possible then, k?
WC