Monday, March 17, 2008

Tired...I'm so tired

... this is how I usually am on the weekends (see pic of polar bear). I get so tired from working during the week that I need the weekend to recharge.

Yes, I'll do the normal housework but other than that I don't do much. The older I get, the lazier I get. I would love to sleep in on the weekends but it's hard for me coz the boys will be clamouring all over me starting at about 5am wanting their breakfast. Even after their breakfast is served, I'll probably get about 5-10 minutes nap time before they want to play and that usually involves thrampling all over me as they chase each other.

What did I do this past weekend? Let me see... Saturday, nothing... How about Sunday? Hemm, again, nothing. Oh I did clean the bathroom and kitchen... that's about it.

Yawn... today is Monday... and even though I don't work on Mondays, it's usually filled with other things especially doctor appointments. Hemm, I better go take my shower since I do have one in 2 hours time.

No comments: