Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Break

Man, I must be getting old... I woke up this morning dreading that I have to go back to work tomorrow (Tuesday). I had a doctor's appointment at 8:30am this morning and when I got there, the receptionist greeted me by saying that she dreaded coming in this morning coz last week, they were on vacation for spring break. That is when I realized that my office (the dental side) is off this whole week for spring break and I don't have to go into work!!!

Can you imagine that? How could I forgot that I don't have to go to work this week? Well, I take that back, I still have to go to work for the software side but at least that is half the work load I normally have to do.

Anyways, I am going to take advantage of the spring break by doing some spring cleaning around the house. It's about time too. I better go thru all the clothes I have piled on the guestroom bed and see which ones I can donate. I think I'll stop at the Home Depot later and get a weed whacker for the back yard. About a month ago all the weed and grass are dead. But now it's about knee high coz of the rain we've getting lately.

Hemm, I guess I'd better get cracking on those clothes... Catch ya later

No comments: