Friday, March 21, 2008

Salukis vs Sun Devils

vs

The 2nd round of the NIT (National Invitational Tournament) between Jim & my alma mater, the Southern Illinois University Salukis (4) against the Arizona State University Sun Devils (1) was last night. The game was at the ASU Wells Fargo arena in Tempe, Arizona. We were suppose to go to the game but since Jim wasn't feeling too good, we end up watching it on ESPN (channel 32) last night.

I think it was a good thing that we didn't go coz the Salukis got trounced by the Sun Devils 65-51. The Salukis were leading for about the first 8 minutes of the first half of the game then the Sun Devils took the lead and everything start going downhill from then on. 2 of the Salukis starters are injured so they had to put a couple of freshmen in to play instead. They kept making shots but nothing went in. It got so frustating that I started to yell at the tv. My 2 sons got so scared of my yelling that they stayed as far away from me as they can without leaving the room.

A few of the guys at the software office I work for went to or is attending ASU so I'm in for some ribbing from them. Oh well, there is always next year.... *evil grin*

No comments: