Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Mist

We watched the movie, "The Mist" yesterday and I really like it. It was based on a Stephen King's novel of the same name. As almost all of Stephen King's novel, this is a "scary" movie. It is about the people in a small town in Maine who were trapped in the "mist" and this is no ordinary mist. Frightening and scary stuff are in it.

I am not a very big fan of scary movies with the exception of Stephen King. I really like this one except for one part where one of the characters became a little too preachy for me. As with almost all of Stephen King's novel that was made into movies, he usually have a tiny part in it so I was a little disappointed that he wasn't in this one since I kept expecting to see him pop up somewhere in the movie . The explanation of why he wasn't in it was revealed in the "Special Feature" section of the DVD. If you like scare movies or Stephen King..rent this one.

Other Stephen King's "movies" that I like:
1. Carrie
2. The Shining
3. Stand by Me
4. Misery
5. Sleepwalker
6. The Green Mile
7. The Shawshank Redemption
8. The Stand

No comments: