Thursday, May 22, 2008

Exhausted

Man, I am exhausted!!! If you notice from my blogs lately, I haven't spend a lot of time on it. I used to write longer blogs but the last few months it has been shorter and this is the reason why...

I simply have too much to do and not enough time to do everything in!

My 2 jobs are demanding...Well, the work itself is not that hard but dealing with the things that come with that job is hard. I start at 7am and usually don't finish till about 5:30pm and all day long I stare at the computer crunching numbers and doing data entries. And in between those, I have supply runs to do as well as dealing with human emotions of my bosses (yes, I have 4 bosses) and fellow colleages. You see, besides than being a financial controller, I am also human resources, counselor, supplier and all around "fix-it" gal. I am kinda the peace keeper of the office. Every little friction, I have to deal with it. So, by the end of the day I am usually exhausted, physically and mentally.

I usually get home at about 6pm. And once I get home, there are housework to do...dishes to wash, dinner to cook, cats to feed. I used to be able to stay awake long enough to watch "Late Show with David Letterman" (10:35pm on CBS), "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" & "The Colbert Report" (12:00am & 12:30am on Comedy Central) every night which means that I would fall asleep at about 1:00am. Nowadays, I am out cold by 9:00pm. I even have to make sure that I set my VCR to tape "Grey's Anatomy" and "Lost" on Thursday nights since they come on at 8pm & 9pm respectively. Which reminds me, I need to make sure that I tape "Grey's Anatomy" for the season finale tonight....

What to do...what to do...I am hoping that my work load will lessen soon. If everything goes the way I plan (or hope/wish), I will be down to just 1 job soon. And hopefully, Jim will be better soon that he is able to get back to work.

Here's to less work and more me time.....

No comments: