Monday, January 28, 2008

Rain

Rain, rain...please stay, come again today (as oppose to rain, rain go away, come again another day).

It rained all day yesterday and it wasn't those typical 5 seconds little droplets desert rain either. It actually rained pretty hard and lasted all day and night, the kind that we get back in Malaysia. It's suppose to rain again today but so far I haven't seen any tho the sky is cloudy.

I miss the rain. You don't get much of it here in the desert, hence the desert...he he he. All four of us (Jim, myself & our 2 boys) were just lazying (if that is even a word) around the house tho the boys do do that everyday he he he. I really hope it's gonna rain again today since I am off of work....yawn.

Well, I better take the garbage out while it's still dry out there....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pic!