Sunday, January 6, 2008

"Four Weddings & a Funeral"

I woke up at about 6:30am this morning and decided to rewatched "Bourne Ultimatum" to see if I can catch all the clues that I missed the first time around. After that movie ended and as I was putting away the DVD to be returned to Blockbuster, my eyes fell onto our personal DVD collection and spotted the movie "Four Weddings & a Funeral" and decided that I want to watch it too.

Not sure why really.... I've watched this movie a gazillion times, at least once a year on the anniversary of our first date. See, this was the movie we went to see on our first date almost 14 years ago. It is one of my favorite movies and like most of my other favorite movies, I tend to watch them over and over again. Jim likes the movie too but he'll only watch it on our anniversary coz he said it s "chick's" movie ;-)

Anyway, getting a little hungry now...better go see what the boys are up to...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When i watched this movie, I had a crush on hugh Grant... hehehehe....

Shirin said...

Yeah I have a crush on him too but nowadays I have a bigger crush on Harry Potter aka Daniel Radcliffe ;-)