Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Wan Ma

Today would have been my aunt, Wan Ma (Raja Hjh Noor Izma) who is also my godmother's, 57th birthday. Alas, she was taken away from us on February 7, 1999 (which also happens to be my other aunt's birthday) due to breast cancer. I miss her very much.

When she was alive, we used to celebrate our birthdays together since mine is tomorrow, January 14. We are exactly 20 years apart in age. She used to take me to these fancy restaurants to celebrate our birthdays and make a day out of it. The restaurants I don't miss...what I miss the most is her!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those were the days.....

p/s btw yin, allahyarhamah wan ma ada extra 'o' in the 'noor'. she used to joke that's why she's taller than me (with only one 'o')...

wan chik (obviously!)