Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Week


This is how my week normally goes:




Mondays:
5-5:30am: Wake up, shower, make myself pretty, fill the boys' bowl with their breakfast.
6:00am-12:00pm: Work at the dental office.
Noon-5:00pm: Doctor's appointments for Jim or myself. If there is no appointments, then grocery shopping, laundry, clean the house.
6-7pm: Clean the boys' litter box, fill their bowl with their dinner, start making dinner.
Tuesdays:
6-6:30am: Wake up, take my shower, make myself pretty, fill the boys' bowl with their breakfast.
9am-6:15pm: Work at the bank.
7pm: Clean the litter box, fill their bowl with dinner, start making dinner.
Wednesdays:
5:30-6am: Wake up, shower, make myself pretty, fill the boys' bowl with their breakfast.
7:45am-6:15am: Work at the bank.
7pm: Clean the litter box, fill the boys' bowl with dinner, start making dinner.
Thursdays:
5-5:30am: Wake up, shower, make myself pretty, fill the boys bowl with their breakfast.
6-8:45am: Work at the dental office.
9am-6:15pm: Work at the bank.
7pm: Clean the litter box, fill the boys' bowl with dinner, start making dinner.
Fridays:
6-6:30am: Wake up, shower, make myself pretty, fill the boys' bowl with breakfast.
9am-6:15pm: Work at the bank.
7pm: Clean the litter box, fill the boys' bowl with dinner, start making dinner.
Saturdays:
7-7:30am: Wake up, shower, make myself pretty, fill the boys' bowl with breakfast.
8:45am-2:15pm: Work at the bank.
2:30-7pm: Grocery shopping, clean the house.
7pm: Clean the little box, fill the boys' bowl with dinner, start making dinner.
Sundays:
7am: Wake up, might take a shower, fill the boys' bowl with breakfast, might go back to bed.
Rest of day: Clean the house, laundry, cook etc.
Repeat this cycle every Monday...No wonder I am tired!

No comments: