Thursday, June 4, 2009

Goose Egg

The bank I work for closes at 6pm on Mondays - Fridays & 2pm on Saturdays. So, like any other Wednesday, we were closed at 6pm yesterday. After balancing my cash drawer and putting it in the vault, I ran to the restroom. There are 2 stalls in the restroom and I normally use the smaller stall instead of the larger handicapped one. The door of the smaller stall swings inward and I am so used to it. Anyways, someone was already in the smaller stall so instead of waiting, I decided to use the handicap one since I really needed to go...he he he.

Well, I wasn't thinking about the door when I pushed it inward to go into the stall. WHAM!! the door slammed shut on me and I ran right into it and hit my head on it. I was so intend on getting to the toilet that I forgot the door swing outwards. Luckily, I didn't hit my head too hard coz otherwise I would have gotten an enormous goose egg on my forehead! I felt so stupid and luckily whomever was in the smaller stall didn't outright laugh at me...LOL

No comments: