Monday, June 8, 2009

To Tell or Not To Tell

We have a customer (lets call him "M") who comes into our branch about every other day. He is a little eccentric in term of his mannerisms and clothing. He is a compulsive "collector" as in he collects things especially our freebie markerting materials (eg pencils, notepads etc). He also never fails to fill his big travelling coffee mug with the coffee that we provide at the customer waiting area every time he comes into the branch. Being that Arizona is warm mostly throughout the year, he normally wears a t-shirt, "fisherman's" hat, bandanna tied around his neck and short shorts (& when I say short, it's SHORT!).

Anyways, like any other morning, M came into the branch to do a small withdrawal today. After running his transaction, I went back to reading the "Ink" magazine that my bank prints out for their employees. A few seconds later, my assistant manager came up to me and whispered, "Did you see M's short?"

I looked over to the coffee table where M is standing getting coffee, and lo & behold his ASS was there in all it's glory for everyone to see. I was in shock! His short shorts had ridden up that you can see his butt even when he's standing straight up. I was in delima coz I don't know if I should go over to him to let him know or just let it go. I can see the other customers waiting in line were giving him looks but as I was contemplating on whether to tell him or not, he was done filling his coffee cup and walked out the door.

If it were you, what would you have done? I am still not sure what I would do since I do not want to embarass him and either way seems like it would.

p/s The picture above is NOT of M!. This was just something I found on Google

1 comment:

Anjanette said...

OMG I am glad I wasn't there to see him! His regular shorts are bad enough!!