Tuesday, July 8, 2008

To D.B

* A "love note" from Dr. K to Dr. G....

As he sat on the seat in his favorite room, Dr. G emitted an odifourous gloom.

To turn on the fan would have been wise as he sat there, the stench began to sting in his eyes.

He went in the room to read some x-rays but the stench and the gloom affected his gaze.

He said,"I came in this room to read and to think but I can't concentrate because of the stink."

As he sat in the silence and hush, he realized the solution was only to flush.

Down went the lever and the bowl began to drain along with the poo and half of his brain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting but wondering the story behind it....
wan chik

Syaliza Abdul Rahman said...

hehehe

you had me there ...

i like it!

Shirin said...

Wan Chik,

He he he Dr K left this note by the side of the toilet just before we went on holiday last week for 4th of July.


Syana,

Yeah, it got me too...I almost fell of the "seat" when I read it. ;-)