Wednesday, June 18, 2008

American Gangster

We rented this DVD the other day and just started watching it. In fact Jim is still watching it. I gave up about half an hour into the movie. There are a few famous actors in it, Denzel Washington, Russell Crowe, Josh Brolin...etc but somehow I'm just not into the movie.

It is based on a true story about a detective (Russell Crowe) in the 70's who brought down the druglord (Denzel Washington) who have been importing drugs from Thailand....That's about all I saw..he he he. So, I really don't have any opinion about this movie. Maybe I'm just tired and wasn't in the mood to watch the movie at the moment...I don't know. So, there you go...

Other movies I like by actors in this movie:
1) Anything by Denzel Washington
2) Gladiator - Russell Crowe
3) The Insider - Russell Crowe
4) A Beautiful Mind - Russell Crowe
5) LA Confidential - Russell Crowe
6) No Country for Old Men - Josh Brolin
7) Flirting with Disaster - Josh Brolin

No comments: