Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It Finally Happened....

Alas, what I have been waiting for the last few months finally happened. Remember a few blogs ago I wrote about changes happening at work? It finally happened yesterday. Everything is signed, t's are crossed, i's are dotted and the ink is dry. Dr. K now owns 100% of the dental practice. Dr. S and Mr. A are no longer part of the dental ownership.... Starting next week I will be working from home for Dr. K doing the books and all the stuff I normally do. It will be interesting to see how that goes. I am looking forward to working from home coz I get to see my 3 boys more..he he he.

Anyways, even though Dr. S and Mr. A are no longer partners with Dr. K on the dental practice, I will still work for them on the dental software side along with Mr. V. In fact, Dr. S wants me to start working for him for his own dental practice. So, now I will have 3 part time jobs instead of a full time and a part time and I still have the same 4 bosses as I did before.

I am excited about the new arrangement. I just hope that I will be able to handle juggling 3 different companies all at once... Oh well, here's to a new beginning....

No comments: