Thursday, August 23, 2007

Harry Potter


I am so fascinated with Harry Potter that I am now on my second round of reading the whole series again. I am now in the middle of the 4th book, "Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire". Jim is getting a little frustrated with me coz I would get so engrossed with the books that sometimes I am oblivious to my surroundings. I would lose track of time that before I know it, it's already 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning...and I usually have to be at work by 7:00am! Lack of sleep definitely hasn't stop me from enjoying the books tho...

Since I have all 7 books, I think now I just might collect the DVDs too. Whenever they show one of the first 3 movies on tv, I never miss it....Man, I think I'm getting obsessed!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Invaluable collecyion for now and into the future!!

:)

idham

Azli Raja said...

Didn't know you're a big fan.... when the death hallows were on sale here, the 3 major bookstore boycotted the book and not selling it becoz Tesco & Carrefour (the two giant hypermarket owned by foreigners) were selling it at half the price..!!!!