Saturday, July 7, 2007

Sleepy


Here I am at about 5:05 am and wide awake.... Woke up at about 3:45 am and can't go back to sleep so I decided to play some of my games in the hopes that I would get sleepy. No such luck so far... Am yawning quite a bit but my eyes are wide open. My 3 boys are fast asleep. Tiger is sleeping on Jim's belly at the moment and Sammy is right here beside me, sleeping on the chair. Every so often Sammy would open his eyes a little just to make sure that I am still here. He must be wondering why I'm not in bed. I am sure he would rather be on the futon/bed right now. But, being my "shadow", he'll be right beside me wherever I am at the moment hence the reason why he's on the chair curled up in a ball.

Hemm, I'm having my in laws over for lunch tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon. My mother in law's birthday was yesterday (July 6th) and since I had to work and Jim not feeling well, I figured I'll have the family come over for lunch on Sunday. That way, even if Jim isn't up to it, he at least could enjoy some time with his family and still be at home. He hasn't seen little Karsen for a while now and I know that he misses her.

What am I going to make for lunch? My in laws really like it when I make Malaysian dishes when they come over. I think I'll make some popiah goreng (spring rolls) for appertizer. For the main dish I think I'll make kuey teoy goreng with seafood. Also maybe make some roti paratha with dahl, or maybe nasi ayam (chicken rice). I'm not good at making dessert so maybe I'll just get an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbin's. It is my mother in law's birthday after all...

I'm getting a little hungry now so I think I'll go raid the fridge and see what leftovers we have that I could munch on. Maybe I should just heat up some milk and see if that would help me fall back to sleep.

Catch ya guys later.... Adios

No comments: