Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ouch!!!

The last couple of weeks I have been having this dull pain on my lower back. I am not sure what is wrong with it. Every time I stand up, the pain shots up and down my spine that I couldn't stand up straight. I am starting to walk like I did before I had my back surgery in '92. I try to lay down as much as I can but there come a point where you can't lay anymore. At first I thought it was because I've been laying on the futon downstairs but now whatever I do I'm in pain. I've tried laying on the bed as well as the floor and it doesn't help. I wear the back brace almost all the time now coz without it, the pain is excruciating.

I guess if the pain doesn't go away soon, I should go in and see the doctor. I've been taking Advil to dull the pain but of course, I have to keep taking it every 4 hours and I feel like I'm all drugged up. Urgh, I really hate this. I feel like an old woman!!! I just hope that I'm not getting the same problem I had before I had my back surgery, that would really suck!!!

I am getting really frustrated coz if it's not one thing, it's another... I hope this will end soon coz I don't know how much more I can take.!!!

2 comments:

Mama Bs said...

Ouch.. take care k.yin!

Anonymous said...

Go see the doc, Yin!