Monday, October 22, 2007

1408

Jim & I just finished watching the movie "1408" starring John Cusack & Samuel L Jackson. It's a horror movie based on a Stephen King book. Though I am not a big fan of horror movies, I do like Stephen King's and I think this movie was pretty well made.

Those of you who knows me know that I watched the movie behind my pillow(s)..penakut...he he he.

John Cusack (used to have a big crush on him when I was younger *wink*) was good in it and so was Samuel L Jackson, though he did not have a very big role in it.

John Cusack played an author who writes about haunted hotels. Samuel L Jackson was the manager at the Hotel Dolphin where John Cusack stayed in room 1408 which supposedly is haunted.

Pretty cool (scary...to me anyways) movie...Watch it....

** Other recommended Stephen King's movies..

- "The Shining" (both the movie with Jack Nicholson & the tv version with Steven Weber are good)

- "Pet Cemetary"

- "Cujo"

- "The Stand"

There are a few others which I can't think of the titles at the moment

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kekadang tu teringin jugak nak tengok citer hantu tapi Dani tido awal and no way am I gonna watch citer hantu sorang2....
Wan Chik

oh and managed to see that video at last. kelakarla kucing tu

Shirin said...

Wan Chik,

Sama la, Jim likes horror movies so kalu tengok dengan dia, Yin nyorok behind my bantal busuk ler...he he he