Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tagged - yet again..he he he

Nin tagged me this time, so here it is...

5 Things In My Bag
* 2 wallets (1 "big" & 1 "small/slim")
* keys - 12 work keys on a big silver ring (ala warden jail), 6 house keys (mailbox, storage, pool, 2 frontdoors, backdoor) on a Petronas Towers glass etched keychain, 2 car keys on a pewter Malaysian flag keychain
* insulin "kit"
* lipstick/lip gloss
* compact powder

5 Things That Are In My Wallet

"Big" wallet
* 2 pics of Jim

* some RMs ("Ringgit Malaysia" for those of you not familiar with Malaysian currency) from my last visit to Malaysia
* membership cards: Barnes & Noble, library card, grocery stores (Safeway, Fry's, Basha's), Petsmart, Blockbuster

* frequent cards (e.g. buy 9, the 10th is free): Paradise Bakery, Whole Grain Bread Store, Panda Express, Taco del Mar, The Good Egg
* insurance cards: health, auto, dental/eye

"Small/Slim" wallet
* driver license
* cash & coin
* 1 each debit card & credit card
* water punch card
* a couple of receipts that I need to get reimbursed for from work

5 Favourite Things In My Bedroom
* tv set and vcr/dvd combo player
* exercise bike
* complete set of winter village on the shelf along the wall
* shelves of Archie/Veronica & Betty/Jughead comic books
* puzzles - jigsaw, crossword, logic


5 Things I Wish To Do
* clone another me so that I could finish all the things that needed to be done
* get some rest

* win the lottery so that I don't have to work anymore - yeah in my dreams!!!
* retire
* be at home with my 3 boys

5 Things That I Am Doing Now
* listening to Yahoo Music Launchcast
* replying to this tag
* enjoying the peace and quiet in the office before everyone else comes in
* going thru my to do list for today (too many of them and not enough time to do them all in)
* staring at a bird perched on the saguaro cactus outside the office window

5 People I Would Like To Tag
* Deen
* Sofia
* Wan Chik
* Mawan
* Idham

No comments: