Thursday, September 27, 2007

"The Office" vs "Grey's Anatomy"

Tonight is the premier of 2 of 4 of my favorite tv shows, "The Office" & "Grey's Anatomy" (the other 2 shows are "Heroes" & "Lost") and this puts me in kinda tight situation. You see, last season "The Office" was on at 7:30pm on NBC (channel 12) and "Grey's Anatomy" was on at 8:00pm on ABC (channel 15). So, we would watch "The Office" on channel 12 then switch over to channel 15 for "Grey's Anatomy".

This season both shows will be on at 8:00pm. Also, for the next 4 episodes, "The Office" will be an hour long episodes instead of their normal half hour sitcom. So, here is my delima...which one do I want to tape while watching the other? If I ask Jim, I know what his answer would be....watch "The Office" & tape "Grey's Anatomy"....

No comments: